Managing discipline in the workplace promotes the principles of justice fairly and consistently in the workplace and to protect the interests of the Company, the employee concerned as well as other employees.
The procedural and substantive fairness requirements under current labour legislation are onerous on employers. Even the smallest error in the process can cost your company dearly.
Having an experienced, independent external person ensures not only the fair treatment of the employees but minimizes the risk of mistakes being made and therefore your exposure loss in any subsequent unfair dismissal or unfair labour practice disputes raised at the CCMA or bargaining council.
We offer support for the following processes and procedures.
- Drafting of Hearing Charge Sheets, Warnings
- Chairing Hearings, Formal and Informal
- Chairing Appeal Hearings
- advising on disciplinary matters
- facilitating counselling sessions;
- Advising on and Managing grievance procedures
- Facilitating “Without Prejudice” and Settlement agreements