Lean start-up is a build-measure- learn approach used to develop products and businesses in a short period of time, which allows the founder to quickly determine if their business model is a viable one.
The purpose of the workshop is to help start-ups get rid of wasteful practices during the initial stages and provide a way whereby early-stage start-ups can get to success earlier.
Our approach with Lean Start-Up is to help start-ups optimise their time to develop offerings that:
- Centre around the ideal customer
- Get them to develop the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Get customer feedback for the MVP
- Accelerate the development of their propositions
Costs include all training materials and handouts supplied to participants electronically.
ToolKit: All participants receive a set of tools/templates so that they can implement the learnings immediately.
- Complimentary 45 min Mentoring to the value of R780 per SME
- Complimentary SME Diagnostic to the value of R1,720 per SME
- Lean Start-Up ToolKit to the value of R2,720 per SME
Duration: 1 Day
Delivery: Live On-Line
Pricing: as indicated per SME or R4,770 per SME for Groups of 25+